SBU Crime Watch: Sept. 20-24, 2021

A map of Stony Brook University marked with the locations of crimes that occurred on campus from Monday, Sept. 20 to Friday, Sept. 24. GRAPHIC BY KAT PROCACCI

On Monday, Sept. 20, a temporarily suspended student was seen trespassing on campus at the Life Sciences building. 

On Monday, Sept. 20, an unknown person reported a catalytic converter stolen from a state vehicle. The incident occurred on Wednesday, Sept. 15. 

On Tuesday, Sept. 21, a patient struck another patient at the University Hospital; prosecution declined. 

On Wednesday, Sept. 22, a patient struck a staff member at the Comprehensive Psychiatric Emergency Program (CPEP); prosecution declined. 

On Wednesday, Sept. 22, a damaged vehicle was reported in the University Hospital surface parking lot; an arrest was made.

On Wednesday, Sept. 22, a patient struck another patient at CPEP; prosecution declined.

On Thursday, Sept. 23, a patient at the University Hospital reported receiving threatening phone calls on Saturday, Sept. 18.

On Friday, Sept. 24, a student reported a missing iPad, last seen at Langmuir Hall.