SBU Crime Watch: Nov. 13 – Nov. 18

A map of Stony Brook University marked with the locations of crimes that occurred on campus from Monday, Nov 13. to Saturday Nov. 18. ILLUSTRATED BY BRITTNEY DIETZ/THE STATESMAN

All reports are taken directly from the University Police Department and cannot be independently verified by The Statesman. 

On Monday, Nov. 13, there was a report of missing laundry in Lauterbur Hall. The case was closed and unfounded. 

On Tuesday, Nov. 14, there was a report of a missing electric scooter in Douglas Hall. The case was closed and unfounded.

On Tuesday, Nov. 14, a patient struck another patient in Stony Brook Hospital. The case was closed by investigation.

On Tuesday, Nov. 14, missing items were reported after being left unattended in Pritchard Gym. The case was closed and unfounded.

On Wednesday, Nov. 15, there was a report of staff receiving a threatening phone call at Stony Brook Hospital. The case was closed after the victim refused to cooperate.

On Wednesday, Nov. 15, a patient kicked another patient in Stony Brook Hospital. The case was closed after the victim refused to cooperate.

On Wednesday, Nov. 15, there was a past incident report of a visitor pushing an employee in Stony Brook Hospital. The case was closed after the victim refused to cooperate.

On Wednesday, Nov. 15, there was a report of an altercation between visitors in Stony Brook Hospital. A domestic incident report was completed, and the case was closed by investigation. 

On Thursday, Nov. 16, a scam through social media was reported in Langmuir Hall. The case was closed by investigation.

On Friday, Nov. 17, an Apple iPad Air and Apple Pencil were reported missing in Keller Hall. The case is still open. 

On Saturday, Nov. 18, a damaged laptop monitor was reported in Frank Melville Library. The case is still open.