SBU Crime Watch: Sept. 10-19, 2021

A map of Stony Brook University marked with the locations of crimes that occurred on campus from Friday, Sept. 10 to Friday, Sept. 17. GRAPHIC BY KAT PROCACCI

On Friday, Sept. 10, a student reported a damaged, unattended vehicle parked by Tubman Hall. Police investigated and filed a Police Accident Report form. 

On Sunday, Sept. 12, staff reported damage to the restroom towel dispenser at the Charles B. Wang Center.

On Monday, Sept. 13, staff reported a damaged elevator light in the Heavy Engineering building.

On Monday, Sept. 13, a patient at the University Hospital made damages to the hospital’s property; prosecution declined. 

On Monday, Sept. 13, the front license plate was removed from a vehicle in the West K parking lot; the plate was found on the ground behind the vehicle. The vehicle was left with an unwanted note. 

On Wednesday, Sept. 15, a student reported missing money and a credit card from a wallet they had lost that same day in the Melville Library.

On Friday, Sept. 17, a patient struck two other patients at the University Hospital; prosecution declined.

On Sunday, Sept. 19, there was a domestic incident involving a student in the Life Sciences building.