SBU Crime Watch: Oct. 21-26, 2021

A map of Stony Brook University marked with the locations of crimes that occurred on campus from Thursday, Oct. 21 to Tuesday, Oct. 26. GRAPHIC BY KAT PROCACCI

All reports are taken directly from the University Police Department and cannot be independently verified by The Statesman.

On Thursday, Oct. 21, a wallet last seen at the University Hospital was reported stolen. The incident occurred on Tuesday, Oct. 19. 

On Friday, Oct. 22, a domestic incident was reported at the Life Sciences building. Prosecution declined. 

On Saturday, Oct. 23, a student intentionally broke a beer bottle in the Gymnasium Road parking lot. 

On Sunday, Oct. 24, an altercation between two patients at the University Hospital was reported. The incident occurred on Saturday, Oct. 23. Prosecution declined. 

On Sunday, Oct. 24, a resident of O’Neill College reported money extortion. The student received text messages asking for money. 

On Sunday, Oct. 24, a woman at East Side Dining claimed a drunk male hugged her on the previous day, Saturday, Oct. 23. 

On Tuesday, Oct. 26, a male patient punched a nurse at the University Hospital.