SBU Crime Watch: Oct. 13-19, 2021

A map of Stony Brook University marked with the locations of crimes that occurred on campus from Wednesday, Oct. 13 to Tuesday, Oct. 19. GRAPHIC BY KAT PROCACCI

All reports are taken directly from the University Police Department and cannot be independently verified by The Statesman.

On Wednesday, Oct. 13, an individual reported missing money from a locked cabinet in the Health Sciences Building. The incident occurred on Wednesday, Sept. 22.

On Thursday, Oct. 14, a domestic incident occurred at South Drive, prosecution was declined. A Domestic Incident Report was completed. 

On Friday, Oct. 15, a student reported their bicycle missing. It was last seen at Yang Hall on Friday, Oct. 8. 

On Saturday, Oct. 16, there was a report of a damaged intercom system plate at the University Hospital; prosecution declined.

On Saturday, Oct. 16, there was a report of a damaged gate arm at the Health Sciences garage.

On Saturday, Oct. 16, an individual reported their coat missing. It was last seen at the Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium. 

On Sunday, Oct. 17, a patient inappropriately touched another patient at the University Hospital. Prosecution was declined.   

On Monday, Oct. 18, four credit cards that were last seen at Putnam Hall were reported missing. The incident occurred on Wednesday, Oct. 13. 

On Wednesday, Oct. 20, a cell phone and a debit card were reported missing from the University Hospital. The incident occurred on Friday, Oct. 15. 

On Wednesday, Oct. 20, an individual reported that their vehicle was keyed along the passenger side while parked in the University Hospital garage; a complaint was generated. The incident occurred on Tuesday, Oct. 19.