The Box Office

(PHOTO CREDIT: MCTCAMPUS)
“Big Hero 6” made its debut in American theaters on Nov. 7. The animated film tells the story of an inflatable robot, Baymax, and his human friend Hiro Hamada and their quest to bring a masked villain to justice. (PHOTO CREDIT: MCTCAMPUS)

1) “The Theory of Everything”—English actor Eddie Redmayne will play theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking in director James Marsh’s “The Theory of Everything.” This drama/biography highlights the life of Stephen Hawking and his wife, Jane Hawking. The movie made its American debut on Friday, Nov. 7.

2) “Big Hero 6″—This animated fill details the story of plus-sized inflatable robot, Baymax, and his human companion, Hiro Hamada. The pair team up alongside a group of friends to form a team of heroes who will bring a masked villain to justice. The movie made its American debut on Friday, Nov. 7.

3) “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1″—Protagonist Katniss Everdeen will continue her quest to destroy the games and save the nation in the next movie of the Hunger Games series, “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1.” The film is scheduled to release in theaters on Friday, Nov. 21.