Police Blotter for the week of Monday, Oct. 13

On Monday, Oct. 13, a window broken by a rock was reported in Schick College. The case is now closed.

On Monday, Oct. 13, a bus driver reported being harassed by a man at the Long Island Rail Road stop. The man left on a county bus, and the driver declined to press charges.

On Monday, Oct. 13, there was a report regarding the theft of a laptop from Melville Library. The case is still open.

On Tuesday, Oct. 14, there was a report that a bicycle was stolen from the Health Science Center. The case is now closed.

On Wednesday, Oct. 15, a student was referred for marijuana at Roosevelt Quad.

On Wednesday, Oct. 15, there was a report of graffiti on a bathroom stall in the Student Activities Center. The case is closed.

On Thursday, Oct. 16, a man was arrested for criminal mischief and trespassing at the University Hospital.

On Friday, Oct. 17, a men’s wallet was reportedly taken from a backpack in an unsecured locker at the Campus Recreation Center. The case is now closed.

On Friday, Oct. 17, there was a brother-sister dispute at the intersection of Health Science Center Drive and Hospital Road. Both parties were arrested.

On Saturday, Oct. 18, there was a report regarding the theft of items from a vehicle in the South P Lot. The case is closed.

On Saturday, Oct. 18, window screens were reported damaged at Baruch College and Dewey College. Both cases are closed.