Police blotter for the week of Monday, Oct. 6

On Monday, Oct. 6, bags of heroin were found on a patient at the University Hospital. The case is now closed.

On Monday, Oct. 6, there was graffiti reported in the men’s bathroom in the Student Union. The case is open.

On Tuesday, Oct. 7, there was a report made that on Sept. 23 in the Math Tower, there was the theft of a Russian gold coin worth $1000. The case is still open.

On Wednesday, Oct. 8, there were two referrals issued for marijuana at Stimson College.

On Thursday, Oct. 9, a female was referred for rolling a marijuana joint in public at Keller College.

On Thursday, Oct. 9, there was a report that a wallet was left in the library, picked up by a cleaner and then not returned to a supervisor or the lost and found. The victim refused to press charges and the case is now closed.

On Friday, Oct. 10, there was an arrest for felony DWI and possession of cocaine. This took place on Sheep Pasture Road.

On Friday, Oct. 10, there was a report made of a suspicious note left on a door in Stimson College. The case is still open.

On Saturday, Oct. 11, an unknown vehicle struck the speed limit sign at the intersection of Marburger Drive and the South gate. The case is still open.

On Saturday, Oct. 11, one individual was arrested for smoking marijuana at Roosevelt Quad.