Police blotter for the week of Monday. Sept. 15

On Monday, Sept. 15, there was a report of a theft in the amount of $400 in the Campus Recreation Center. The case is still open.

On Tuesday, Sept. 16, there was a report of six individuals smoking marijuana toward the inner quad at Douglass. The case is closed.

On Tuesday, Sept. 16, there was a report of a catalytic converter being stolen at ENCON, which is the northeastern part of campus off of Circle Road. The case is still open.

On Wednesday, Sept. 17, there were three reports of catalytic converters being stolen at ENCON. The thefts are occurring throughout Suffolk County and the investigation is ongoing. The University Police Department is currently working with Suffolk County Police Department regarding the thefts. The case is still open.

On Friday, Sept. 19, there was a report of 10 people smoking marijuana at Roosevelt. The case is closed and one student was referred.

On Friday, Sept. 19, there was a report of a catalytic converter being stolen at Hamilton College. The case is closed.

On Friday Sept. 19, there was a report of a graffiti being written on a vehicle near Heavy Engineering. The case is now closed.

On Saturday, Sept. 20, there was a DWI arrest on Shirley Kenny Drive.