Police Blotter for 3/24-4/2

Marijuana:

On Monday, March 24, an RA reported a marijuana violation at Dreiser College. This was unfounded by police.
On Wednesday, March 27, police referred one student to the university when they were found smoking marijuana in Tabler Quad.
On Wednesday, March 27, an RA reported that students were smoking marijuana at Stimson College. The students were gone on arrival.
On Thursday, March 28, a complainant reported that they smelled marijuana at Dreiser College. This was unfounded by police.
On Thursday, March 28, one student was referred to the university for marijuana at Whitman College.
On Saturday, March 30, there was a report of marijuana at Langmuir College. The area was patrolled and the case was unfounded.

Theft:

On Monday, March 24, a cell phone was reported stolen from the Rec Center.
On Wednesday, March 26, $20 was reported stolen at the University Hospital.
On Thursday, March 28 a cell phone and headphones were reported stolen from West Side Dining.
On Saturday, March 30, a wallet was reported missing.
On Sunday, March 31, there was a report of a credit card stolen from a pocket book at the University Hospital.

Miscellaneous:

On Tuesday, March 25, a vehicle drove through and broke a gate at the Admin Parking Garage.
On Wednesday, March 26, equipment was moved at the University Hospital. It was later located.
On Wednesday, March 26, an accident leaving the scene was reported at the Old H lot.
On Wednesday, March 26, a vehicle was reported keyed in the parking lot at Kenneth P. LaValle Stadium.
On Wednesday, March 26, graffiti was reported at Harriman Hall.
On Thursday, March 28, there was harassment between students via e-mail and text.
On Thursday, March 28, a smoke detector was reported missing from Benedict College.
On Friday, March 29, two underage and intoxicated individuals were found trying to steal a traffic barrel. They were transported to the university hospital and referred to the university.
On Sunday, March 31, there was an exit sign reported damaged at Eisenhower College.
On Sunday, April 1, the walls at Hamilton College were reported damaged.
On Monday, April 2, a cell phone was reported stolen at the Ambulatory Care Pavilion.

Arrest:

On Thursday, March 28, there was an arrest at the LIRR commuter lot. The person arrested had burglary tools in their possession.