Police blotter for the week of Monday, Oct. 14

On Monday, Oct. 14, there was harassment at Yang. A male student was involved and he was referred to the university.

On Wednesday, Oct. 16, a bike was reported stolen from Mount College. The male student forgot he had left the bike at his friend’s house.

On Tuesday, Oct. 16, items from a pocketbook were stolen from the Indoor Sports Complex. The case is still open.

On Tuesday, Oct. 16, a backpack containing a laptop, cellphone and wallet was stolen from the Student Activities Center. The case was unfounded and all items were returned to the owner.

On Wednesday, Oct. 17, a couch was reported stolen from the Melville Library. The couch was later recovered in another office.

On Thursday, Oct. 18, a male student displayed a fake driver’s license at the booth at Stony Brook’s main entrance and was referred to the university.

On Thursday, Oct. 18, there was damage to two walls at Hamilton College by a pool cue. The investigation is pending.

On Friday, Oct. 19, a license plate was stolen from the Health Science Center. The investigation is still pending.

On Friday, Oct. 19, a male student reported that another male student was stealing parts from his bike. The thief was arrested.

On Friday, Oct. 19, an exit sign was reported ripped down from the ceiling at Stimson College.

On Saturday, Oct. 20, a male student’s bike was stolen at the LIRR.

Marijuana

On Monday, Oct. 14, five students were issued referrals for marijuana at Greeley College. Another student was issued a referral for marijuana at Dreiser College.

On Tuesday, Oct. 15, a student was issued a referral for marijuana at Stimson College. Police responded to Benedict College for marijuana, but it was unfounded. Police also patrolled the area around Schick College after a marijuana complaint, but everything appeared to be in order.

On Tuesday, Oct. 16, police responded to a complaint of marijuana at Wagner, however, when they patrolled the area, the case was unfounded.

On Friday, Oct. 19, police responded to marijuana at Langmuir College, however, the case was unfounded.

On Saturday, Oct. 20, police referred a student to the university for marijuana at Benedict College.