Police Blotter for the week of Oct. 7

Theft

On Tuesday, Oct. 8, a computer keyboard was stolen from Frey Hall by a male resident student. The student was arrested.

On Tuesday, Oct. 8, a female resident student’s pocketbook as stolen. The investigation is ongoing.

On Wednesday, Oct. 9, there was a break in at the cash register at the Health Science Center.

On Wednesday, Oct. 9, a bike screen from the Bike Share Program was damaged at  the SAC loop.

On Thursday, Oct. 10, a keyboard was stolen from the Javits Center. A male resident student was arrested.

On Thursday, Oct. 10, a female commuter student reported to police that her pocketbook was stolen from the Student Activity Center.

Marijuana

On Thursday, Oct. 10, three males were referred to the university for marijuana.

On Friday, Oct. 11, two referrals were issue for marijuana.

On Saturday, Oct. 12, three males were issued referrals at Kelly Quad for marijuana.

On Sunday, Oct. 13, three referrals were issued for marijuana at Benedict College.

Campus

On Monday, Oct. 7, a female commuter student reported to police that there was damage to her vehicle. On Thursday, Oct. 7, a male commuter student reported damage to his vehicle at Kenneth LaValle Stadium.

On Friday, Oct. 11, there was damage to an exit sign in Lauterbur.

On Saturday, Oct. 12, there was a report of an individual knocking down exit signs at Hamilton College.

On Saturday, Oct. 12, a male commuter student was arrested for DWI on Circle Road and Kelly Drive.

On Saturday, Oct. 12, there was damage to an exit sign at Hamilton College.

On Sunday, Oct. 13, an exit sign was reported being ripped down at Eisenhower College.