Bill Clinton to visit Stony Brook University

President Clinton will appear tomorrow at 2:00 pm in the Indoor Sports Complex.

Former President Bill Clinton will join current Representative Tim Bishop for a rally on Wednesday at the Indoor Sports Complex at Stony Brook University. The rally will begin at 2:00 p.m. Doors will open at 1:30 p.m.

Clinton, who held office from 1993 to 2001, is a long-time supporter of Bishop and will almost certainly draw a large crowd. Over 700 people so far have replied that they will attend, according to the Facebook event, and more are expected.

“President Clinton and Congressman Bishop will speak about the challenges facing our country today and how important it is for young voters to make their voices heard at the polls on November 2,” wrote Audrey Kubetin in a press release Tuesday.

Bishop is currently running for re-election against Republican candidate Randy Altschuler for a seat in the House of Representatives, which many believe the Democrats might lose.

For all the up-to-the-minute information, stick with the Statesman for complete coverage, including a live blog, photos, editorial and wrap-up story.