Three artsy events coming up

PHOTO CREDIT : QUINN DOMBROWSKI
Sushi, a Japanese delicacy, is often made from rice, seafood and vegetables. The Culinary Club and Japanese Student Organization will be hosting Sushi Night on April 9 at the Student Activities Center. PHOTO CREDIT : QUINN DOMBROWSKI

The Culinary Club and the Japanese Student Organization are hosting Sushi Night tomorrow, April 9, in the Student Activities Center. The sushi is free and those in attendance will be able to participate in sushi-making lessons. There will also be a sushi-making competition with a panel of judges and prizes. The event runs from 8:30 to 10 p.m. in SAC Ballroom B.

The Undergraduate Student Government Movie Series, which offers free movie screenings for students, continues on April 10 with a showing of “The Imitation Game” in the Student Union Auditorium at 8 p.m.. The movie, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Keira Knightley, takes place during WWII and focuses on the true story of Alan Turing and his team as they crack the codes made by the Nazi’s Enigma machine. Tickets can be picked up at the SAC ticket office with a student I.D..

On Monday, April 13, Tabler Quad is hosting an event called “Hands Got Talent.” There will be performances that include acting, singing, poetry readings and personal narratives. There will also be food available for those who attend. The talent show will be held from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. in Tabler’s Black Box Theater.