The Box Office

Chris Pratt, above, stars in "Jurassic World," a highly anticipated film out this year. (PHOTO CREDIT : GAGE SKIDMORE)
Chris Pratt, above, stars in “Jurassic World,” a highly anticipated film out this year. (PHOTO CREDIT : GAGE SKIDMORE)

1. “50 Shades of Grey”—Actress Dakota Johnson plays Anastasia Steele in “50 Shades of Grey,” one of the most highly anticipated movies coming out in 2015. The movie is an exploration of new limits for literature student Steele after she falls for the mysterious and handsome Christian Grey played  by Jamie Dornan. The movie will debut on Feb. 14, 2015.
  1. “The Avengers: Age of Ultron”—Marvel’s Avengers will reassemble to secure the fate of the Earth from robotic villain, Ultron, for the group’s second big-screen film. Stars Robert Downey Jr., Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo are some of the actors returning for this Avengers sequel, which will debut on May 1, 2015.
  1. “Jurassic World”—“Gaurdians of the Galaxy” star Chris Pratt plays Owen in the next movie of the Jurassic Park franchise. This next film takes place twenty-two years after the incident on Isla Nublar. It features a fully-functional Jurassic World, created to re-spark the interest of visitors, which then backfires. The film will debut on June 12, 2015.