Police blotter for the week of Monday, Oct. 27

On Monday, Oct. 27, a New York State license plate was stolen from the parking lot near the Humanities building. The case was closed by investigation.

On Monday, Oct. 27, an unknown person threw chairs over a railing in Health Sciences damaging the brick pavers and netting below. The case is still open.

On Monday, Oct. 27, a man assaulted a woman at the Life Science building. An arrest was made.

On Monday, Oct. 27, a caller said that a vehicle drove through the gate arm at the University Hospital and refused to pay. An arrest was made.

On Tuesday, Oct. 28, an unknown car in the parking lot next to LaValle Stadium hit a black BMW. The case is still open.

On Tuesday, Oct. 28, a patient at the University Hospital stabbed another patient in the neck with a pen. The case is closed because charges were not filed.

On Wednesday, Oct. 29, two men were found smoking marijuana on a bench outside James College. A student referral was issued.

On Wednesday, Oct. 29, a cellphone, a student ID, a debit card and a phone case were reported stolen at Melville Library. The case is open.

On Thursday, Oct. 30, a marijuana referral was issued at Greeley College.

On Thursday, Oct. 30, three men were referred outside of Lauterbur Hall for disturbance of the peace.

On Thursday, Oct. 30, a marijuana referral was issued in Tabler Quad.

On Thursday, Oct. 30, two marijuana referrals were issued at Stimson College.

On Friday, Oct. 31, there was a report made that someone took food without paying from the Student Union. The student received a referral.

On Friday, Oct. 31, two marijuana referrals were issued at Mount College.