Police Blotter for week of Sept. 16, 2013

On Tuesday, Sept. 10, two male roommates reported to police that money had been stolen from their dorm room at Wagner College. One student reported that $1,000 was stolen from his backpack. The other student reported $500 missing. This investigation is ongoing.

On Wednesday, Sept. 11, an iPad and $2,000 were reported stolen by a female resident student at Wagner College. This investigation is ongoing.

On Sunday, Sept. 15, a pocketbook was reported stolen by a female resident student. The case was closed by investigation.

On Monday, Sept. 16, an exit sign was damaged at Eisenhower College.

On Tuesday, Sept. 17, police responded to two reports of marijuana, both of which were unfounded. On Saturday, Sept. 21, a student was referred to the University for marijuana use at Irving College.

On Thursday, Sept. 19, three male resident students were referred to the University for an alcohol violation.

On Friday, Sept. 20, there was an arrest on Nicolls Road for DWI.

On Saturday, Sept. 21, a male resident student reported to police that he was being called by Homeland Security asking him for money. This investigation is ongoing. On Sunday, Sept. 26, a female student reported to police she was receiving phone calls demanding money. The investigation is ongoing.