Police Blotter for the week of April 1, 2013

On Monday, March 4, a male resident student was arrested after allegedly damaging a window on the ground floor of Lauterbur.

On Monday, March 4, police responded to graffiti at Greeley College. The case is still open. On Wednesday, March 20, police responded again at Greeley College for graffiti with similar tag. It is unknown if the two cases are connected.

On Thursday, March 7, police responded to graffiti in the stairwell at the Math Tower.

On Friday, March 8, a male resident student was brought to the hospital and referred to the university for underage drinking.

On Friday, March 8, a Lauterbur RHD reported that a male resident student from her building was harassing her on the phone and by placing sticky notes on her door. The student was issued a referral.

On Friday, March 8, police responded to an accident in South P Lot. The accident involved a vehicle driven by a commuter student and a vehicle driven by a landscaper at the school. The commuter student was referred to the university because he was in possession of marijuana.

On Tuesday, March 12, a male commuter student harassed a female commuter student who he was once friends with on the Staller Steps. Police responded and he was referred to the university.

On Monday, March 18, students exited a cab at Stony Brook’s main entrance without paying. The case is still under investigation.