From dinner to the bedroom: what to wear on your date

online
Getting up close and personal. (Ezra Margono)

For girls:

Date night: A bodycon dress can hug curves for as low as $24.56 at asos.com, and looks great when worn with a pair of kitten heels.  A chic cocktail dress with four or five inch heels can do the trick. To keep things sexy, wear black—preferably a racer neck bodycon for a thrill. Keep the makeup to a minimum; there’s no need to turn a guy off with a cakey face. Keep it simple and sultry. One can never go wrong with a touch of red lipstick. Make it pop like you will after this hot date and try Love Me Be Legendary lipstick by Smashbox for only $19.00.

After date: Lace bralette with a see-through hipster lingerie—which can be bought at Urban Outfitters—to match. To kick things up a notch, allure him with a hint of Chance by Chanel for the collarbone. Choose from a pink or red color. Make sure to have a garter belt and leggings to complement your get-up and to give him something to play with. By this time, it wouldn’t be advisable to wear much makeup—it could be getting messy, after all.

If things don’t go as planned, just call a few single friends over and watch “Girls” while devouring a pail of ice cream.  That is, after all, all a girl wants on V-day anyway. Buy a pair of comfy boyfriend sweatpants, if you don’t already have a beau to steal some from.

For guys:

Date night: Keep it casual, you will want to loosen up a bit to keep the girl comfortable. Try a button-down collared shirt with a chest pocket with a dark pair of pants to match—and make sure they’re fitted. If you choose to wear jeans, throw a tie in there, like a solid one available for $23.99 from gap.com. Try to throw in a little gray while everyone else sticks to mostly black and charcoal. You can throw a blazer on if you see fit. H&M has some that will leave any man resembling a modern day James Dean for fair prices. Splurge on a pair of black or dark brown shoes from Aldo; it will be a great investment.

After Date: After a great night, freshen up and get ready for the night cap. Put your best foot forward and do not disappoint. Remember, no socks! That is extremely tacky. Now, there is no need to beat around the bush. Steer clear of the tighty whiteys and try a pair of boxer briefs instead. It is just that simple. All you have to do now is lay her down on the bed so that she will have a great view of your bum in those briefs. Throw some rose petals and take them up with your mouth while she watches the way you behave in one piece of clothing.

If things do not go as planned, grab a pair of Lucky shorts and boot up the Xbox 360. That is something that will never disappoint or leave.