Police Blotter for the week of Feb. 4

On Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013, a male non-student went to pick up his car, which was impounded by police for not having a registration. When police ran his name, they saw that he had two outstanding warrants for arrest and he was released to Suffolk police.

On Friday, Nov. 30, 2012 a male commuter student and a male resident student were arrested and charged for for assaulting and robbing a male resident student. The case is pending in court.

On Monday, Dec. 17, 2012, a male patient at the University Hospital was arrested after assaulting a female nurse.

On Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2012, a male non-student was arrested for trespassing after being found in a dormitory in Mount College.

On Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2012, two males were arrested at the University Hospital. One man was arrested during a dental appointment when he attempted to steal the dentist’s tools while the dentist was out of the room. The other man was arrested for the unlawful possession of marijuana.

On Friday, Dec. 28, 2012, a female patient at the University Hospital was arrested for damaging hospital property.

On Thursday, Jan 3, 2013, a man was arrested at the University Hospital. He was charged for harassing his ex-girlfriend who is an employee at the hospital.

On Wednesday, Jan 23, 2013, a male visitor at the University Hospital was in a domestic dispute with a female visitor at the hospital. The male visitor was arrested.

On Saturday, Jan 26, 2013, at 11:40 p.m. a male student was found unconscious. The student had been drinking and was brought to the emergency room. Police referred him to the university.

On Sunday, Jan. 27, 2013, at 11:31 p.m., a male student was found semi-conscious. This student had also been drinking and was brought to the emergency room. Police referred him to the university.