This week’s Artsy Events

PHOTO CREDIT: PROJECT SUNSHINE
PHOTO CREDIT: PROJECT SUNSHINE

Project Sunshine’s Masquerade Ball

Stony Brook’s Project Sunshine is holding their 4th Annual Masquerade Ball in SAC Ballroom A on Thursday, Feb. 4, at 7 p.m..

It will be a night filled with performances, raffle prizes and great music. Project Sunshine will be raffling off a free Kaplan course, gift cards to The Cheesecake Factory, autographed memorabilia from New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning and more.

Paul Reiser Stand-Up Show

On Saturday, Feb. 6, Paul Reiser is bringing his stand-up show to the Staller Center Recital Hall. Starting at 8 p.m., his national comedy tour features humorous aspects of life, love and relationships.

Reiser is best known for being a comedian, actor and a best-selling author.

Zuccaire Gallery Exhibit–EarFest: Reception and Concert

On Thursday, Feb. 4, Stony Brook Computer Music Studios is collaborating with the Paul W. Zuccaire Gallery for EarFest 2016, which will feature work from over 20 artists.

An Artist Talk will start the night off at 6 p.m., followed by a reception which starts at 7 p.m. and a concert which brings the night to a close at 8 p.m.. The exhibition will feature interactive pieces, installations and special performances at the event’s concert.

USG Comedy Series: Nasim Pedrad

Best known for her roles on “Scream Queens” and “SNL,” Nasim Pedrad will be coming to the Staller Center on Tuesday, Feb. 9, at 8 p.m.

Tickets can either be reserved through USG or picked up at the SAC Ticket Office on Feb. 2.