SBU Police Blotter

3/14/02

-Intrusion Alarm: An alarm was sounded in room 080 on level 16 of the HealthScience Center. The area was patrolled and all was secure the cause of the alarmis unknown.

-Intrusion Alarm: An alarm went off in the computer room at Cardozo College.The area was checked and all was secure.

-Suspicious Person: Two males in the Stimson parking lot. The area was patrolled,and all was secure.

-Petty Larceny: A New York State inspection sticker was taken from Irving College.

-Petty Larceny: A parking permit was taken from the Student Union rear lot.

-Aggravated Harassment: Harassment via phone to room 147 on level 4 of theHealth Science Center.

-Suspicious Persons: Bikers on the mall area of Javitz.

-Grand Larceny: Theft/Use of a Debit Card at Kelly Caf’eacute;.

-Assault Third Degree/Criminal Tampering: Cleaning solution was put in contacts/contactlens case in Mount College.

-Petty Larceny: A computer was taken from Dewey College.

3/15/02
-Criminal Mischief: A male punched and broke a glass window at Langmuir College.He was gone when officials arrived.

-Larceny: Two CPAP masks were taken from level 13 of the University Hospital.

-Criminal Tampering: Three males were seen spraying fire extinguishers in Benedict.They were gone when officials arrived.

3/16/02
-Petty Larceny: There was an unauthorized use of a social security number toorder merchandise at the Roth Quad Caf’eacute;.

-Petty Larceny: Medication was taken from a car in Chapin.

3/17/02
-Criminal Mischief: Feces were deposited in elevators three and four of theSocial Behavioral Sciences Building.

-Aggravated Harassment: There was harassment in the form of a handwritten notein Langmuir College.

-Harassment: A risqu’eacute; object was placed in front of the complainant’#146;sdoor in Stimson.

3/18/02
-Grand Larceny: A wallet with credit cards inside was taken from the ChapinApartments.

-Petty Larceny: A pair of earrings was taken from the level 4 Emergency Roomof the University Hospital.

-Grand Larceny: A wallet with credit cards was taken from the exercise roomat the SAC.

-Suspicious Person: A naked male was reported to have been running around thearea near the Chapin Apartments.

3/19/02
-Aggravated Harassment: A former employee was not allowed on the premises atKelly Dining.

-Aggravated Harassment: Harassment via phone calls at Irving College.

-Harassment: A fraternity was bothering a couple in Roosevelt Quad.