Police Blotter for the week of Sept. 2, 2013

On Thursday, Sept. 5, a forged check with President Stanley’s signature was reported from the Research and Development campus.
On Friday, Sept. 6, another forged check was reported from the Central Services Building. Both cases are still open.

On Friday, Sept. 6, an RA at Gray College called University Police about marijuana in the building. This report was unfounded.

On Friday, Sept. 6, a male resident student was referred to the university by police for marijuana usage.

On Friday, Sept. 6, police responded to the O’Neill College parking lot after receiving a report that an individual was smoking in a car. The individual was gone when police arrived.

On Saturday, Sept. 7, a male student was referred to the university by police for harassment at the Campus Recreation Center. The complainant, who works at the center, was spat on by the male commuter student after he was asked to leave the track area because the Rec Center was closing.

On Sunday, Sept. 8 at 12:58 a.m., five people with no affiliation to the university were arrested for rioting at an African Student Union party at the Student Activities Center Ballroom A.

On Sunday, Sept. 8 a male commuter student was arrested and referred to the university by police. The student, who was dressed in all black, was in the area of the bus stop and then entered a wooded area. According to police, he had no legitimate purpose to be on campus.

On Sun., Sept. 8, an exit sign was ripped down from the ceiling at Eisenhower College. The case is still open.