Police Blotter

Bike Theft

On Sept. 30, a male student’s bike was allegedly stolen from Dreiser College.

Text Message Harassment 

On Oct. 2, there was a case of aggressive harassment at James College, where a female resident student allegedly received an annoying text. This case is still open.

Damaged Exit Signs

There have been several cases of criminal mischief involving exit signs. On Sept. 30, an exit sign in Eisenhower was damaged, according to police reports. On Oct. 2, an exit sign was ripped down at Yang, according to police reports. Another exit sign was ripped down on Oct. 3 at Schick College, according to police reports. On Oct. 5, yet another exit sign was ripped off the wall at Lauterbur, and on Oct. 6, an exit sign was ripped off the door by the elevator at Hamilton College, according to police reports.

Marijuana Posession

On Oct. 3, a male commuter student was arrested for possession of marijuana, according to police reports.

Arrest at the Hospital

On Oct. 4, a male non-student was arrested for breaking his girlfriend’s phone and taking her clothes while she was a patient at the university hospital, according to police reports.

Criminal Mischief

On Oct. 5, there were two separate cases of alleged criminal mischief. There was broken glass in the Tabler bus shelter and at the Day Care bus stop. It is possible that the broken glass could be the result of landscaping in the area.

Party Sets off Fire Alarm

On Oct. 7, a group of male students were allegedly having a party in their room, which set off the fire alarm. Although it is unknown what activated the fire alarm, the students were referred for alcohol violations.