Police Blotter

Aggressive Harassment

There have been three cases of aggressive harassment on campus since Sept. 3, according to police reports. One case involved a staff member who reported receiving harassing emails from an ex-boyfriend on Sept. 4, which led to an arrest. There was another case on Sept. 5 at the University Hospital, where a complainant stated she was receiving threatening voicemails.  A third case involving a complainant receiving alarming e-mails and phone calls was closed because the victim refused to cooperate.

Criminal Mischief

There have been five cases of criminal mischief reported to the police since Sept. 3. A complaint told police that they believed someone was damaging their vehicle in the parking lot near West A apartments. The case is currently open.

Criminal mischief was also reported at the Student Activities Center due to a broken faucet in a men’s bathroom. This case has been closed and no possible suspects have been found.

Underwear Stolen From Laundry

A student issued a complaint that underwear was stolen from the laundry at West Apartments on Sept. 7. Police said the case is still ongoing.

Money Stolen from University Hospital

University police responded to an accusation of larceny at the University Hospital, where money was allegedly taken on Sept. 7. This case is still open.

Domestic Violence

Police arrested a male resident student in front of Kelly Café on Sept. 6 after a female resident student reported a domestic violence incident.

-Complied by Ashleigh Sherow