The Student News Site of Stony Brook University

The Statesman

53° Stony Brook, NY
The Student News Site of Stony Brook University

The Statesman

The Student News Site of Stony Brook University

The Statesman

A fire broke out in an ONeill College E wing dorm room (above, top left) on Nov. 21, 2015. The Setauket Fire Department responded and extinguished the fire before throwing the destroyed contents of the room out onto the lawn below. CHRISTOPHER CAMERON/THE STATESMAN

O’Neill fire leaves residents displaced and distraught

Anisah Abdullah December 5, 2015
After a fire erupted in an E wing room of O’Neill College the evening of Nov. 21, every student in that wing had to temporarily relocate to different rooms.
Read Story
Load More Stories
Donate to The Statesman

Comments (0)

All The Statesman Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest