A Look At Extract

Laughter is director Mike Judge’s business.’ In this film everything comes together:’ brilliant writing, directing, and acting. ‘ Infamous scenes are formed that will stay with you long after seeing this look into the life of a man who just wanted to lead a successful life, based around the’ utterlyamazing chemistry‘ of extract, while still having a sex life to speak of.’ We see into the mind of a struggling business owner, Joel (played by Jason Bateman), who has to work long hours and fight to try and get to his wife, before the dreaded’ sweatpants‘ go on (sealing his sexually-frustrated fate).’ The director of ‘Extract’ once delivered one of the all-time funniest films addressing corporate structure – a staple of American business stereotypes and humor – in ‘Office Space’ and now he has followed up the cult hit with another powerful excursion in raucous laughter.’ The cameo from KISS frontman Gene Simmons, as an outspoken lawyer, offers a great look into what it means to be a man, and more fall-out-of-your-seat humor follows him.’ There are characters in this movie that we all have met in our lives – including the utterly gorgeous Mila Kunis (Cindy) who is the cunning hot girl who always gets her way – and one of the many morals that emerge after seeing this is to’ not‘ do the many things that your best friend might suggest amidst the smorgasbord of drugs that he is continually sifting through.’ The drug scenes alone (all of which have Ben Affleck in his best role to date) will have you raving about this movie, and they never lead to anything good…only stupidity,pain,and hilarity! ‘

Grade:’ A+