Advanced Tickets Required for SBU v. Villanova Game

On Nov. 30, SBU’s men’s basketball team will be hosting nationally-ranked Villanova. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM. Because this is one of the biggest games in school history, with the game being televised on the’ Madison Square Garden Network, ticket demand is very high.

The’ game is expected to be a sellout, and so the Athletic Department has imposed special policies for student tickets. Whereas you could normally show up at the game and get in by showing your student ID card, you won’t be able to for this game. Student tickets will be limited, and will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Students can pick up’ one free ticket on either Nov. 27 or 28, from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Seawolves Ticket Office,’ at the Indoor Sports Complex, or from the Student Activities Center kiosk. You will be required to present your student ID card. The tickets are still free. All attendees will be given a Stony Brook Basketball T-shirt.

For more information, you may visit the ticket office from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday through Friday. The Athletic Department’s website is located at goseawolves.org. They can also be reached by’ calling 631-632-WOLF.