SBU Police Blotter: 4/25-5/1

4/25/02
    Hit and Run: A vehicle parked in the South P-lot was hit by another vehicle,which fled.
    Petty Larceny: A set of keys was taken from the ISC Pool Area.
    Petty Larceny: An inspector sticker was taken from a vehicle parked in the Administrationparking lot.
    Crisis Intervention: There was a dispute between a resident and employee atthe LISVH.
    Petty Larceny: Showerheads were taken from the Men’s Shower room in the ISC.
    Petty Larceny: A telephone was taken from the 14th floor of the University Hospital.
    Criminal Mischief: Graffiti was found on the exercise room door on the 1st floorof the ISC.

4/26/02
    Aggravated Harassment: A room in James College received harassing phone calls.
    Petty Larceny: Defibrillator paddles were taken from the 12th floor of the UniversityHospital.
    Petty Larceny: Two wallets were taken from vendors in the University Hospital.

4/27/02
    Disorderly Conduct: There was a water balloon fight in O’Neil College, withbleach used. Six subjects were referred.
    Crisis Intervention: There was a verbal disagreement between a manager and customerin the Kelly Deli. The situation was controlled.
    Disaster/Other: There was a chemical spill on the 8th floor of the UniversityHospital. The fire marshal was notified, and the situation secured.
    Suspicious Vehicles: There was an ATV driving recklessly in the Roth Quad parkinglot. The driver was spoken to and stopped.

4/28/02
    Grand Larceny: Credit cards and $50 US currency was taken from a room in LangmuirCollege.

4/29/02
    Petty Larceny: A DVD player and VCR were taken from a room in the SBS building.
    Domestic Dispute: There was a dispute between individuals in the ER lot of theUniversity hospital.

4/30/02
    Aggravated Harassment: A room in building C in the Chapin Apartments receivedharassing phone calls.
    Grand Larceny: A wallet with credit cards, an access card, and US currency wastaken from a room in Psychology Building A.
    Aggravated Harassment: A room in Stimson College received harassing phone calls.
    Grand Larceny: A wallet with credit cards and $15 was taken from a room the5th level of the University Hospital.

5/1/02
    Aggravated Harassment: A room in Amman College received harassing phone calls.