SBU Police Blotter: 4/18 ‘#150; 4/24

4/18/02
    -Criminal Mischief: Holes were found punched into the walls of a third floorrest room in the Physics Building.

4/19/02
    -Aggravated Harassment: A room in Dewey College received harassing phone calls.
    -Grand Larceny: Eight boxes of comic books were taken from a room in HarrimanHall.
    -Harassment: There was a dispute between roommates in Dewey College. Two femaleswere taken into custody, one was charged, and both were referred. The victimrefused to press charges.

4/20/02
    -Noise Complaint: Four males were playing football in the Stimson parking lot.They were asked to quiet down, and complied.
    -Crisis Intervention: There was a verbal dispute between a boyfriend and girlfriendin James College. The situation was controlled.

4/21/02
    -Criminal Mischief: A window was cracked in the Computer Science Building.

4/22/02
    -Criminal Mischief: Pottery and various other items were broken in the CraftShop in the basement of the Student Union.
    – Petty Larceny: A meal card was used fraudulently in the Union Deli and Kellycafe.

4/23/02
    -Disorderly Conduct: Three males were seen throwing rocks and water balloonsat a Benedict College window. They were gone on arrival.
    -Grand Larceny: A wallet with meal and debit cards was taken from a room inEisenhower College.

4/24/02
    -Criminal Mischief: A window screen was hit by a rock at Benedict College.