Poet’s Corner

A Mexican woman came through the door?

She would not SHUT – UP! Pointing she proclaimed, “Look marraine bubbles” “No! Christ — El, they’re JUST PEOPLE!” my tone of voice? fair Irritated, I rubbed it, my eye, in it, perhaps glares

A Mexican female came through the door?

Still frustrated from all of her noise, “Christ-El, Just SHUT UP!” With patience in her voice, “Go wash your eyes marraine, with soap, to see the bubbles”

How would she speak of such things? She’s practically blind Clear bubbles in people? Such an idea, peculiar, how could she find To humor her, cuz after all she’s merely a child I looked at them, thru the window, me hollow, at first I would not follow Twisted my head to the right, closed my left eye

A Mexican person came through the door?

Perhaps, it had been a harsh day dealing with them today in general after all, Went to the bathroom to rub out the tiny particle pebbles, of black, brown, white, yellow to find Perhaps in my mind with no anger, I would see “clearer” this time An individual came through the door and for no reason, she looked in our eyes and politely said ‘Hi!’

I smiled in reply?

I Thanked little Christ-El, For I was now able to see individuals’ clear bubble inside