RFID Chips: A Threat to Fundamental Human Rights

There has not been enough public debate about the uses of RFID (Radio Frequency Identification)– an automatic identification method.

This revolutionary technology has been used to assist businesses in tracking their inventory but it has not been widely used for “tracking human beings.”

This subject is not of public interest, yet, mainly because RFID chips are not widely implemented in people. If this happens in the near future, I believe, this would be one of the hot topics of its time.

There would certainly be human rights activists who would speak out against it, and protests would be imminent.

An RFID can be hacked to alter the bits of information stored inside it. In fact, I believe this technology would have higher chances of being hacked, or hijacked, than Microsoft Windows. General users would probably not have access to the information on a chip due to security reasons.

So, if a user hacks into the chip for malicious purposes, the problem will not be solved until the chip developer releases a security update. Thus, the implementation of RFID chips in human bodies would eventually introduce “human updating software”.

This technology would transform humans from rational beings to remote-controlled robots, controlled by one Big Brother.

Assuming if nothing goes wrong, all human beings re-adapt to their natural morality, which they will lose through corrupting Mother Earth.

Then, the implementation of RFID chips in human bodies might have approval rates, to some extent. However, this is something that can essentially be called impossible, and the implementation of chips in human bodies would call for a world envisioned in 1984 by the great George Orwell…