Police Blotter for Jan. 28 – 31

Stolen Item

On Jan. 25, at around 8:30 a.m., petit larceny occurred when a power cord was stolen from the ACP.

Marijuana

The smell of marijuana was found in O’Neil College at around 10:20 p.m. on the Jan. 25. The source was never found.

Child Crying

At around 4:05 p.m. on Jan. 26 a child was found crying hysterically with an adult male in the Staller Center. Adult and child were gone upon police arrival.

Car Accidents

Two car accidents occurred on the Jan. 27. The first occurred at around 10:00 a.m. in the Union parking lot, and the second occurred near the Main Entrance, at around 10:40 p.m. No major injuries were reported in both accidents.

Hand Accident

Around 8:09 p.m. on Jan. 28, hand trauma occurred in the Wellness Center in the Student Activities Center. SBVAC transported the patient to the University Hospital.

Candles in Roadway

Near the Stadium, candles were found in the middle of a road. The situation was corrected upon police arrival.

Non-Physical Dispute

Around 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 29, a male and a female were found in an aggravated dispute in Benedict College. Situation was corrected upon police arrival.

Drugs

On Exit Drive, at around 1:20 a.m, on Jan. 31, a male was arrested for Driving While Impaired. Male was transported to 6th PCT.