Elevator Mishaps, Domestic Disputes and Marijuana

Residence Halls Police Reports

Car Accident

A motor vehicle accident occurred in the Mendelsohn parking lot around 7:50AM on the 4th of December. No injuries were reported.

Marijuana Reports

Around 1:30PM on the 4th of December, two students were referred in Benedict College for smoking marijuana.

Around 9:20PM on the 5th of December, reports were made of students smoking marijuana in Baruch College.

Around 10:50PM on the 5th, reports were made of students smoking marijuana in James College.

Around 6:20PM on the 6th of December, the odor of marijuana was found in Whitman College.

Crisis Intervention

A dispute was broken up between a boyfriend and girlfriend around 10:30PM on the 4th of December.

A fight between two male roommates in Keller College was broken up around 2:00AM on the 5th of December. A student referral was issued and one student was admitted to the University Hospital, though refused to press charges.

Burglary

A burglary occurred in Keller College around 7:15PM on the 5th of December. No suspects were reported.

Campus Roads Police Reports

Car Accidents

At 11:00AM on the 4th of December, a motor vehicle accident occurred on Tuckahoe Rd.

A motor vehicle accident occurred around 2:30PM on the 6th in the Admin Parking Garage.

Another motor vehicle accident occurred around 7:15PM on the 6th in the Stadium parking lot. No injuries were reported.

Other Police Reports

Stuck in Elevator

Three people were stuck in a Health Science Center elevator around 4:50PM on the 4th of December. All were freed and situation was corrected.

Car Keyed

Around 8:15PM on the 4th, a car was keyed in the Health Science Center Parking Garage.