Arrested for Pot? And You Wonder Where America is Going…

Looking at the most recent police blotter, I have one question. Why do people smoke marijuana?

People come to college only to mess up their brain even further. This is supposed to be a place to think, learn, and live.

Doing something such as smoking marijuana isn’t just against the law; it actually wears down your brain. Two words: neuronal plasticity.

It’s not much of a secret. Any employer or graduate school admissions officer can probably tell. People who have 2.5 GPAs, 80% of the time, probably smoke pot or something else illegal in their spare time.

Marijuana wastes money, time, energy, and any possibility for a healthy future.

Maybe it’s funny when we see Harold and Kumar running after entire bags of weed, but in reality, drug addicts don’t get 45s on their MCATs.

Mainstream media is really sending the wrong message. And then we complain about the lowering standards of American schools, the loss of jobs to foreigners. What should America do when it still has a major drug problem on its hands?