Eat Subway, Everyday

Subway- Eat Fresh. The logo clearly tells you what to expect. Personally, I have always enjoyed their “Veggie Delite,” but their menu offers a vast variety of other tasty subs. You can get all kids of meat varieties, and make your order with special combos and side orders. Don’t forget those melt-in-your-mouth chocolate chip cookies. They are the perfect ending after eating the perfect sandwich.

The Subway brand has expanded to 28,000 locations within 85 countries. It is the largest sandwich franchise worldwide. The menu literally consists of foot long subs with any combination of condiments, bread, meat, and vegetables- all catered to your taste.

Many items feature low fat options, and are part of a balanced diet. There are numerous subs that contain only 6 or 7 grams of fat. With such a healthy alternative that tastes so delicious, why eat at other fatty, greasy, fast food restaurants?

You may have seen the commercials with Jared, the subway guy who lost 245 pounds by eating Subway subs. You don’t see a “Quiznos guy” feeling good about all the weight they lost by eating Quiznos subs. This is just proof that Subway is healthy when compared to counterpart restaurants.

Stony Brook students, do yourself a favor and go down to the Subway around the corner from campus. It’s close by, and you can even get a student discount. It will always remain the original and traditional sub stop.