Police Blotter

Car Accidents
    Two motor vehicle accidents occurred on August 29th. Around midnight, a small car collision occurred in the Union parking lot. The second occurred around 5 PM in the Administration parking garage.

Marijuana
    Order was maintained after the smell of marijuana was found on the ground floor on Greeley College around 12:30 AM on August 30th. The cause of the smell was not identified.

Graffiti
    Graffiti was found on the Stadium Pump house around 10:15AM on the 30th.

U-HAUL
    Order was attained after a U-HAUL ran over plants near Roth Pond around 4:30PM on the 30th. No permanent damage was made to campus property.

Verbal Threatening
    A male student was found verbally threatening RA staff in Chapin Apartments around 7:20PM.

Party
    Calls for assistance were made by RA’s in West Apartment G around 12:20AM on the 31st. Party appeared to be broken up upon Police Arrival.

Flooded Bathroom
    On the Stony Brook Southampton Campus in Amagansett College, a woman’s bathroom was flooded. Management responded by shutting off the water.

Suspicious Person
    A suspicious Person was found near Westchester hall around 10:45AM. Subject was gone by the time police arrived.

More Car Accidents
    Four more motor vehicle accidents occurred between August 31st and September 4th. The first accident occurred in the intersection between Nichols Rd and the Main Entrance. One male was transported to the University Hospital. The second occurred around the South Entrance and Nichols Rd. The third was a hit and run in the Langmuir Lot, and the fourth was a small accident between two cars in the Benedict Lot.

Caught in the Act
    Four students were found trying to remove a table in Roth Quad around 1:00AM on the 2nd. The table was returned and four students were issued referrals.

Passed out Sheriff
    The Suffolk County Deputy Sheriff passed out and was given medical attention around 1:45AM on the 3rd