Police Blotter Apr 25- Apr 27

Stolen Scanner

Around 9:00AM on April 25th a fire department radio scanner was stolen from a vehicle in the Health Science Center garage. The item was never recovered.

Car Accident

A motor vehicle accident occurred around 1:00PM in the South Parking Lot. Damage to vehicles was minor and there were no reported injuries.

Lost wallet

A wallet was lost somewhere between the Student Activities Center and the Wang Center around 2:00PM on the 25th. The wallet was never recovered.

Car Crash

Another motor vehicle accident occurred around 11:30PM in the Hendrix College parking lot. Damage was minor and no injuries were reported.

Suspicious Person

A suspicious female was found on the second level of the Administration Building with a large suitcase around 6:00AM. The subject was searched and all appeared to be in order.

More car accidents

Another motor vehicle accident occurred in the Administration parking garage around 8:30AM on the 26th. No injuries were reported and there was no major damage. Four more car accidents occurred throughout the day including one in Police Headquarters parking lot, another near the Health Science Center, another in the Roosevelt College parking lot, and in the Challenger parking lot.

Grand Theft Auto

Grand theft auto occurred in Kelly Quad around 7:00PM.’