Police blotter

Police Blotter for March 22-25

Graffiti

On Thursday Mar. 22, graffiti was found at the Student Activities Center at around 11:00 AM. That same morning graffiti was also found at Eisenhower College.

Accidental Hit

Around 11:30 AM on Mar. 22, a truck hit a lamp pole around the Sports Complex. No injuries occurred, and damage was only done to the lamp pole.

Car accident

Another motor vehicle accident occurred around 4:00 PM on the first level of the University Parking Garage. No injuries occurred and only light damage was sustained.

Lost Game Boy

Around 8:00 PM a Game Boy Advance including a game was found at the University Hospital. The owner has not yet claimed the device.

Another car accident

Another motor vehicle accident occurred around 10:00 AM on the Mar. 23 when a car had a hit and run in the Stadium Parking Lot.

Even another car accident

Another hit and run motor vehicle accident occurred around 12:30 PM when a car’s rear tail light and bumper were found damaged while parked.

Vandalism

A criminal misdemeanor occurred in Benedict when an exit sign was smashed by a student around 1:30 AM on the Mar. 24. The student was taken into custody.

Helicopter

A low flying helicopter sent calls for assistance while over the SB campus around 12:30 PM on Mar. 24.

Suspicious Person

A suspicious male was found drunk and belligerent in the Student Union around 5:30 PM on Mar. 25. The male was escorted off campus.