Police Blotter

Police Blotter

Nov. 5 – Nov. 6

Suspected Marijuana Unfounded

On Dec. 5, smell of marijuana was suspected twice in Stimson College at 4:50 P.M. and 7:04 P.M. In the first instance, the smell of marijuana was gone upon police arrival. In the second instance, the RHD was notified, but the complaint was unfounded. Toscanini college also received complaints of a marijuana smell at 10:01 P.M. The complaint was unfounded. On Dec. 6, smell of marijuana was detected in Eisenhower college at 1:56 A.M.

Male Trapped in Restroom

On Dec. 5, at 10:59 P.M., a male was trapped in the north fifth floor men’s restroom of the Frank J. Melville Library. When he was freed, he refused to received medical attention.

Window Smashed

On Dec. 5, at 10:52 P.M., criminal misdemeanor occurred on the first level room of Dreiser College when a window was small from the outside. The suspects were gone when police arrived.

Medical Emergency

On Dec. 5, at 5:29 P.M., in the music building of the Staller Center for the Arts, a medical emergency occurred at 5:29 PM. A female was transported to the University Hospital through the Stony Brook Volunteer Ambulance Corps. The fire company and the Suffolk County Police Department was notified.

Impersonated Call

On Dec. 5, a nurse on the University Hospital’s North 11 level received a phone call transferred from the operator at 6:43 P.M. The person on the other line was impersonating a detective from the third precinct.

Party Breakup

On Dec. 6, a party was broken up by a Resident Assistant in Gershwin College at 1:39 A.M. Three students were referred. However, all appeared in order.