Happy Birthday to John Lennon

John Lennon displayed purely unequivocal aspirations to bring peace, creative thought, and feelings of brother and sisterhood, despite myriad differences, to everyone who has ever blinked in bright disparate horizons.

John Winston Lennon was born on this day, October 9, 1940, in Liverpool, England.

The music that John Lennon created, as a member of the Beatles and as a solo artist, continues to broaden the synapses, rejuvenate the cranium and lift up the smiles of innumerable faces.

Imagine. Imagine that one word could carry such weight, such infinite possibility, such moral implications, such artistic freedoms’hellip;imagine.

It is tough going through this world aware of the fact that such a spirit of man is gone from the earth. It was over 28 years ago that John Lennon, the man, was murdered outside his home, the Dakota building, in Manhattan.

Lennon was the last of a dying breed, cut from the same cloth as Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi. His memory, song, message and proud works stand strong today in millions, if not billions, of people who speak his name, his words, or his songs aloud, or to themselves. Each new thought has potential.

Today we celebrate the 69th birthday of John Lennon. His soul visits us, as we carry on. Remember to live life like John Lennon did: mix carpe diem with a striving for the betterment of others, where empathy and sympathy should prevail, and remember… John Lennon lives on.